2. Supervised a group of papermakers in pointing a fire hose at a paper warehouse fire.
3. Gotten degrees in chemical engineering and communication disorders.
4. Been the entire speech pathology department at a school district.
5. Gone door to door in the Oak Cliff section of Dallas to recruit women to participate in a health survey.
6. Gotten paid for singing the themes from Scooby Doo and SpongeBob SquarePants.
7. Gotten married to a man whom I knew in high school, but did not see again until my senior year in college, when he proposed after taking me out twice.
8. Given a sermon at a Methodist church service.
9. Helped save someone's life while participating in a chat room.
10. Worked at the Ramses Exhibit in Dallas dressed as an Egyptian.